In this section, you can find all current bookmaker bonuses and free bets. Free bets and bonuses are special offers that the bookmakers enable their customers under particular conditions. Before using any special offer such as bonus or a free bet, you should remember about few essential things. The answers to all your questions should be provided by the bookmaker in his FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), terms and conditions or special offers and bonuses sections.
There are many types of bonuses and special offers. The most popular ones include:
- The bonus amount:
If you place the coupons above a certain amount, you may not be interested in bonuses. Online bookmakers usually offer their new and loyal customers bonuses ranging from 1 to 100 £, €, $. Some bookmakers are focused only on the North American market and can offer huge bonuses in the quotas.
- First Deposit bonus:
Most popular bonus offered by the online bookmakers. When it comes to First Deposit bonus, also known as Welcome bonus or Sign up bonus, the bookmaker will provide you with some amount of money, that you can access by registering to his website and in most cases, betting with that money few times with a minimal stake set by the bookmaker.
- Loyalty, reload bonuses:
From time to time, depending on the bookmaker, you can get information about the bonus which is intended only for the players who have already been registered at this bookmaker for some period of time. For example Bet365 is one of the bookmakers which offer such bonuses at times. And on our website you can find information about the bonuses for regular clients available for everyone.
If you are a regular player, the best option for you would be a First Deposit bonus, or Reload bonus. Unfortunately it is a very rare bonus. Other bonuses include: loyalty bonuses, VIP-promotions or random promotions offered by the bookmakers for a particular event.
Important information about the deposit bonus:
Bear in mind the following when choosing initial deposit bonus (percentage of the deposit payable to the player's account) and free bets (bonuses to be spent on bets):
- Keep in mind that you have to read the conditions for obtaining bonuses on the bookmaker’s website very carefully, because it may turn out that even a well-presented bonus will require to turn the bonus amount over up to 100 times by placing bets, but I hope you understand that these conditions are unreal and not profitable.
- Check (see paragraph above) which turnover is required so that you could withdraw funds from your account. If you fail to meet the requirements the bonus may be cancelled or you will not be able to withdraw the money. Sometimes bookmakers take the deposit amount and the bonus amount as the start-up amount for the calculation of the turnover. For example, you pay £100, and receive £100 from the bookmaker, so altogether you have £200. If the bookmaker expects you to turn this amount over 10 times by placing bets, then you should (not on the same coupon) bet £2000 altogether. Sometimes the bookmaker expects you to bet only the bonus amount: £100 x 10 = £1000.
- Check the betting odds available for the turnover so that you could receive the bonus payment.
- Check if you can get the bonus using this method of payment.
- Very often only one person per family can get a bonus. Also you cannot create another account to take part in the promotion again and get the next bonus; hence this account will be cancelled.
- Check the minimum amount required to receive the bonus.
- Check what you have to do to get a bonus: you can get a special code which you must enter while paying money or the bonus may be automatically added to your account. You may also have to contact the customer service to activate the bonus.
Remember that not all bookmakers add the bonus automatically.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for mistakes due to inaccurate or incorrect data. Please, check all the information on the official website of the bookmaker. You can find the conditions for receiving the bonus in the bonus section of our website.